for those of you who missed Mondays post on ‘stockings… for him’ here is a version for the girls! Enjoy
Stockings are my favorite part of Christmas morning…I think it’s because they are full of little things. I love little things – especially sparkly little things ;) There are 2 items that are always at the bottom of my stocking and have been since I was a little girl – a lucky penny & a sweet little tangerine. Now, for my family, I start with those & keep adding until the stocking is full. Here are some stocking stuffer ideas for the girls on your list…remember to make it personal, add a toy (for any age) and don’t forget the chocolate!
1. DAY OF THE DEAD ORNAMENT – PAPER SOURCE
2. PAISLEY SCARF – LUCKY BRAND
3. LUCKY DARLING PERFUME – LUCKY BRAND
4. LUCKY NECKLACE – LUCKY BRAND
5. LUCKY PENNY
6. CHOCOLATE SANTA – SEE’S CANDY
7. WRAP BRACELETS – LUCKY BRAND
If you missed my post about the guys click here!