Lucky Belts

May
Friday 31, May 2013 - 3:00 am | Lucky Picks
Lucky Brand BeltsLucky Brand BeltsLucky Brand Belts

I love Lucky belts . . . my collection is quite impressive and I keep adding to it! Sometimes I buy the belt for the strap, other times it’s for the buckle. If you didn’t know this about Lucky I’m going to let you in on a huge secret . . . Lucky’s belts & buckles are interchangeable. Yep!

I am constantly switching buckles from silver to brass or swapping vintage finds onto embroidered Lucky belt straps. It’s so much fun and another way to personalize your look. I keep a wooden box full of buckles next to a hook in my closet with all the straps — may sound crazy but choosing my belt is way more fun than picking out my shoes!

Lucky Brand Belts

I know I’ve said this before but belts truly are collectors items. The cool patterns come and go quickly . . . and if you’re lucky enough to nab one, you’ll never regret it. The leather softens and breaks-in looking better & better after each wear. The buckles are cool, often with a nod to the bohemian or rocker lifestyle Lucky is known for.

Lucky Brand Belts

The belt selection in the stores right now is amazing . . . extra colorful & the patterns are really too good to pass by. My go-to weekend look of the moment is: White T or Tank, Fave LB Jeans (Sienna Tomboy), any Embroidered LB Belt and my Birks. Done.

Lucky Brand Belts

Let me know, How will you wear your LB belt this summer? ( . . . and btw, they make great gifts too!)

Comments

• Michelle Wayland | Tuesday 11, June 2013 - 8:02 pm

Love all your belts and buckles!

• becka | Monday 3, June 2013 - 12:17 pm

Can I wear a tan leather, or patterned Lucky belt, with dark brown or black shoes? In others words… how much does it need to match?

• Steinerla | Friday 31, May 2013 - 7:35 am

my standard work attire is: lucky jeans, polo or long sleeved shirt and brown or black shoes. I have brown and black belts which I like but I’d like to incorporate one(or more) of the fun belts. Recommendations? I’m a male school teacher, by the way.

• karincole | Friday 31, May 2013 - 5:26 pm

I recommend one of our embossed or tooled leather belts – cool pattern but still neutral. Then have some fun with the buckle size & color!

• Lucy | Friday 31, May 2013 - 3:25 am

I also have a huge collection of Lucky belts and yes, they are interchangeable…love all of them….the more, the merrier!!!