Color Obsession: Coral

May
Monday 6, May 2013 - 3:00 am | Lucky Picks
Lucky Brand Summer 2013

Coral . . . a pinkish-orange color I recently chose as a polish for my toes — I immediately felt like summer had arrived. It’s such a fresh, happy color that just feels warm (and looks great on everyone!).

Did you know the complimentary color of Coral is Teal?

No wonder it looks so good this time of year — the sky, sea and any swimming pool are the perfect summertime backdrops for Coral.

Here are a few of my Lucky favorites . . . What’s on the top of my shopping list? The Addisyn Linen Moto Jacket — perfect for any summer evening poolside.

Lucky Brand Summer 2013

Lucky Post Divide

Lucky Life Text Clover1. Straw Fedora, $59.00  2. Addisyn Moto Jacket, $129.00  3. Catarina Stripe Tank, $44.50  4. Kareena Wedge (Chili), $69.00  5. Beaded Souk Belt, $59.99 on sale  6. Charlie Capri (L-Print), $99.00  7. Straw Envelope Clutch, $129.00  8. Amrapali Collection Carnelian Ring, $55.00  9. Irving & Fine Charlie Capri, free space$129.00

Comments

• ccliap8 | Saturday 25, May 2013 - 11:05 am

Reblogged this on ccliap8.

• Susanne jones | Wednesday 8, May 2013 - 8:18 am

I would like all men woman,children please I love your collections thank you

• ssavanimal | Tuesday 7, May 2013 - 6:42 pm

Reblogged this on Blonde Braids and commented:
    ahhh Coral, what a lovely, spring color!

• Elise Cathrin | Tuesday 7, May 2013 - 5:24 am

Love it!

• blissfulthinking92 | Monday 6, May 2013 - 6:56 pm

Reblogged this on MissBliss.

• Mary morton | Monday 6, May 2013 - 7:47 am

Just ordered a few summer tees. A few corals were the colors

• daisy | daisysworld.net | Monday 6, May 2013 - 7:14 am

Love the Kareena Wedge. Great color. Perfect with a flirty summer dress.

daisy