. . . According to David Gandy

Apr
Wednesday 17, April 2013 - 3:00 am | Backstage Pass
David Gandy

You may already know this about David but in case you haven’t heard . . . he is crazy for cars! Here are a few things he always has with him when he is behind the wheel. Sounds like the perfect road trip . . .

Lucky Post Divide

Lucky Life Text Clover1. Haribo Gummies, prices vary  2. Persol Steve McQueen Sunglasses, $359.00  3. iPOD Touch, $299.00  4. Mismo Explorer Weekend Bag, $995.00  5. Lucky Brand Harrington Jacket, $149.00

Comments

• Joyce | Sunday 28, April 2013 - 12:01 pm

Great choices!

• Lucky Brand | Friday 26, April 2013 - 11:42 am

David Gandy’s a good guy with great taste! We can’t resist those gummy bears either. Look out for Mr. Gandy when we launch our latest Summer collection in stores next week!

• Clint | Wednesday 24, April 2013 - 10:47 am

I have the sunglasses and love them.

• Liana Safouri Åbom | Wednesday 17, April 2013 - 11:45 am

of course..ipod..

• Liana Safouri Åbom | Wednesday 17, April 2013 - 10:48 am

And music..you cant go anywhere without good music..

• Linda Freedland | Wednesday 17, April 2013 - 9:50 am

Okay, I could afford the gummie candies and I do have an iPod, but what I would REALLY like in my car is a Mr. David Gandy!

• Arlwnw Havriliak | Wednesday 17, April 2013 - 8:43 am

sounds good to me I love the sunglasses becausr I loved Steve Me Queen still do

• Kristin | Wednesday 17, April 2013 - 6:43 am

I love Haribo gummies but the little frogs with white bellies so delish!!

• Kathryn | Wednesday 17, April 2013 - 5:13 am

Awww… Gummy bears!!! Sweet!! Totally agree with his 5 things! ;)

• Gabriella Haven | Wednesday 17, April 2013 - 5:12 am

Sounds like a great road trip in the works! I’m game!

• An Addled Moment | Wednesday 17, April 2013 - 3:08 am

I agree with him, the only that probably would change for me is the contents in the weekend luggage. I would have girly instead. Just saying…