Lucky Kids: Mac & Fin

Oct
Friday 26, October 2012 - 3:00 am | Lucky Picks
Lucky Brand Kids

I had the pleasure of spending the afternoon in our Corte Madera Lucky Brand store with these two adorable boys. Rumor around town was that big brother Fin had great style so I decided to put his styling skills to the test.

He had a full rolling rack of clothes & his brother Mac as his model . . . without hesitation & no help from me, this is what he came up with — fast! So fun to watch & so inspiring . . . great job boys — I couldn’t have done it better myself!

lucky post divide Lucky Kids: Mac & Fin

Lucky Brand Kids Q & A WITH FIN BUNTING

Have you always loved fashion & why?
Yes I have and I love it because of all the creativity.

Who inspires you?
Alexander McQueen

What is your favorite color?
Purple

What is your favorite color combo?
Yellow and Green

Do you have a favorite model or actress?
Kate Moss

Do you have a favorite designer?
Alexander McQueen

Finish this sentence, "when I grow up I want to be . . ."
A designer. I spend a lot of time drawing and designing.

Tell me about dressing your brother in Lucky – was it easy?
It was really fun!  There were a lot of clothes to choose
from. I liked all of them, so it made it easy.  Mac liked all the
clothes too so he was good about changing a lot.
Lucky Brand has good style!

If you had to name each look that Mac is wearing, what would you call each one . . .
Mini Director, Cool Student, Skater Kid.
Lucky Brand Kids Lucky Brand Kids Lucky Brand Kids

Comments

• Miss. Janice | Sunday 25, November 2012 - 7:52 am

Nice job Fin.

• k | Tuesday 30, October 2012 - 9:09 pm

Finn has serious style, determination and charisma– no doubt he will make it. And Mac looks super handsome.

• Deanie Weenie | Tuesday 30, October 2012 - 3:55 pm

Great job Dawgs! Arf arf! Red Dragons, you got style!

• Diana Bunting | Tuesday 30, October 2012 - 1:42 pm

Apple don’t fall far from trees of genius! ie Peggie Ebersol!

• susan farmer | Tuesday 30, October 2012 - 1:07 pm

Definitely need to see more of these! They are adorable and talented!

• Bruce McCrae | Tuesday 30, October 2012 - 12:46 pm

You are two very cool guys.

• mimi lawton cooper | Tuesday 30, October 2012 - 12:14 pm

Definitely has some of great grandmother Peg’s style floating through his veins!!!

• Heidi | Tuesday 30, October 2012 - 8:57 am

SO Impressive!! I’m a fan. Can’t wait for more.

• thegardenexhibition | Tuesday 30, October 2012 - 5:46 am

OMG! That Fin is a rock star! So young, focused, fashionable and fabulous! I’d live to see Fin and Mac as regulars also.

• Amy | Friday 26, October 2012 - 10:34 pm

OMG! Make Fin & Mac regulars. You know your stuff Fin!