Lucky Booties

Sep
Friday 28, September 2012 - 3:00 am | Lucky Picks
Lucky Brand Fall 2012 Boots Style Guide

The must-have shoe has been . . . and continues to be . . . The BootieWhat doesn't
a cool bootie look good with!

Perfect with a wrap dress or shirt dress . . . love, love them with shorts ( if you are lucky enough to live in a place where you can still rock them)  . . . and of course, they’re always right with a skinny jean. I have looked everywhere for a bootie that has just the right heel, in the right color, with the perfect details and guess what? . . . Lucky Brand has the BEST selection by far!

You can’t go wrong with any of these . . . my favorites are the Tablita Bootie in Lavender Grey & the Hanae Biker Bootie in Sudan Brown . . .which will you choose?

Lucky Brand Fall 2012 Boots

lucky post divide Lucky Booties

lucky life text clover Lucky Booties

1. Hanae Biker Booties (Black), $159.00 2. Tablita Booties (Spice), $109.00 3. Parlei Booties (Brown Rice), $139.00 4. Sway Wedges, $109.00 5. Boxer Bootie (Caffe Late), $149.00 6. Butler Studded Booties, $159.00 7. Tablita Booties (Bombay), $109.00 8. Tablita Booties (Lavendar Grey Suede), $109.00 9. Parlei Booties free space Lucky Booties(Black Rider), $139.00 10. Boxer Bootie (Dark College), $149.00 11. Tablita Booties (Black Suede), $109.00 12. Ellena Western Booties (Bombay), $149.00 13. Hanae Biker Booties (Sudan Brown), $159.00

Comments

• Jody Thompson | Thursday 4, October 2012 - 9:57 pm

I love booties and currently in search of my next new pair. Great choices here. Bravo!

• Brianna | Saturday 29, September 2012 - 7:05 am

Just bought the Ellena boot…I am obsessed! So cute with skinny jeans, tights and a skirt/short/dress. A must have! Im a true 8 1/2. I tried both the 8 and 8 1/2. 8s were a big too snug so I went with the 8 1/2–a little big but perfect when wearing works with them!

• Amanda | Saturday 29, September 2012 - 6:52 am

Crazy Cute! Love the illustrations! Going to get the Tablita Bootie.
    xoxo

• Sarah | Saturday 29, September 2012 - 6:47 am

Such great choices. Love your blog!!!!

• Pheonix Fashions. | Friday 28, September 2012 - 10:15 am

Reblogged this on pheonix fashions. .

• Liss | Friday 28, September 2012 - 7:37 am

Recently bought the Ellena Western Booties– Cannot wait to wear them! They are even more gorgeous in person & look great with jeggings and a long, loose button down.

• MADIFON BY FASHION | Friday 28, September 2012 - 3:51 am

I just discovered your site. I’m feeling the bags the ones with a boho vibe especially. Thanks for sharing the inspiration and feel free to drop by me too when you have time