Sitting down between takes with Lucky’s Spring 2012 models Sean O’Pry and Britt Maren gave us a glimpse into what makes these all-American cuties smile off camera. Get to know Sean and Britt, and see why we feel Lucky to call them pals!
• Where do you love spending your time away from the camera?
Sean: My home in North Georgia, currently working on restoring a 1973 Bronco. Did all the electrical and engine work myself!
Britt: Home to Houston, going to a rodeo and hanging out with friends and family.
• When home, what is your very fist stop once you get off the plane?
Sean: Bodock’s Bar—a local biker bar—to hang out with friends (Sean called Mama O’Pry to make sure he gave us the correct spelling of Bodock’s).
Britt: Pico’s Mexican Food.
• As a model, you get to try out various looks but what’s your own signature style?
Sean: Jeans and T-Shirt.
Britt: Comfortable. Chic. Relaxed.
• Passion. where does yours come from?
Sean: Friends and Family.
Britt: Baking, my carrot cake is awesome.
• If I weren’t a model, I would be . . .
Sean: A “Convict” (laughter) . . . Marine Biologist.
Britt: ESPN Sports Caster.
• Beats or Skullcandy Aviator Headphones?
Sean: Bouers and Wilkins Beats in white.
Britt: Ear Buds, they’re easy to throw in a purse because I’m always on the go.
• Hip Hop or Country?
Sean: Country with a bit of Hip Hop.
• Any Hidden Talents?
Britt: I play the violin.